1. How many fundametal units are there in SI unit ?
MEMORY: There are total 7 fundamental units in SI system, eg. 1. Meter 2. Kilogram 3. Second 4. Ampere 5. Kelvin 6. Candela 7. Mole.
2. How many fundamental units are there in CGS system ?
MEMORY: There are total 3 fundamental units in CGS system. Which are, 1. Length 2. Mass 3. Time .
3. Which one among the following is not a fundamental unit in SI system ?
MEMORY: Except ‘Celcius’ all others units are fundamental in SI system .
4. How many system of units are found in practice ?
MEMORY: There are total four system of units are found in practice, whic are, 1. MKS 2. CGS 3. FPS and 4. SI .
5. The unit of energy in CGS system is ?
MEMORY: No memory available.