Your privacy is very important to us and we take it seriously.
What information We Collect ?
Collection and storing of personal information on our site is very short and limited as many features is not available in our website. For example, we do not allow creating of new account and comment features. That’s why we need very limited amount of information about our visitors. However, we may collect and store your email address for our newsletter services in order for delivering you recently updated and newly created contents at your inbox. This is the only personal information we store provided by you voluntarily. Although, collection and storing information is subject to change, when we add new feature or funtionality to our site, gathering of personal information may increase and those will be notified here once we add new items.
Apart from this, this data is also used to remember your interaction and activity with our site. For example, to remember your prefered language, the types of articles you like most, the amount of time you spent, whether you logged in or not and so on.
Do we use third party cookies ?
We also embed features from third parties on our site and those third parties may set cookies if you engage with those features. For example, we may embed chat funtionality, or our official youtube channel.
What Information We Collect Through Cookies ?
We may collect information automatically through cookies, which includes:
- Network and connection information, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is used to connect your computer and other devices to the internet and the information about your internet service provider (ISP).
- Computer and device information, for example, device name, operating system, browser type and version and your local time zone.
- The location of your device.
- Content interaction information, such as, content downloads, streams, and playback details, including duration and number of simultaneous streams.
- Your mouse events, such as, scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs.
How to Manage Cookies ?
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The ” HELP” feature on most browsers will tell you how to remove cookies from your device, prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to your browser will notify you when receive new cookie and when cookies will expire.
N.B: If you block or reject some of our cookies through your browser settings, you might not be able to use our certain features and services or may not work those features properly.
Now, we hope that, we have successfully given answer of your queries regarding collection, storing, and sharing of your personal information.
If you are not satisfied with our answers or seek for more info upon this topic, please, feel free to email us at the following email address:
Note: The terms “we”, “us”, “site” and “website” “Examtier” here refers to examtier.com.